Welcome to Smart ID Credential Management Professional
We would like to invite you to our training for Nexus Smart ID Credential Management Professional technical training (PRIME).
The training will take place in:
- Ettlingen, Germany - February 19-20
The training is running for two full days and lunch is included. The training is suitable for technical consultants, pre-sales, technical project leaders, support and developers.
Level: Professional (Basic)
Prerequisites: Requires no previous knowledge about the Nexus Solution
Day 1: 09:30 – 17:00, registration starts at 09:00
- Smart ID Credential Management – PRIME Warm-Up
- Technical Concepts, architecture and components, standard configuration modules
- Standard configuration packages
- Global configuration elements
- Process Designer Basics
- Hands-On exercises
Day 2: 09:00-17:00
- Standard processes and configuration for the Smart ID solution
- Batch Sync Configuration (LDAP)
- Configuration of Nexus Smart ID Certificate Manager PKI connector
- Additional surrounding Nexus Smart ID systems – configuration in PRIME
- Roles and Rights Management
- Basic Troubleshooting
- Hands-On Exercises
Location and date:
|Min no participants||4 *|
|Max no participants||10|
|Fee||900 € per participant **|
* Nexus reserves the right to cancel a course, if the min no of participants have not registered.
** Please contact your responsible Nexus sales representative for further information.
Nexus employees may also participate in the training. Partners have precedence.
Cancellations are accepted until two weeks before the training starts. You cancel your participation by sending an email to email@example.com
Nexus office in Ettlingen
See Google map here
If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org