How to use your organization's ID badges to enable electronic signatures
A critical puzzle piece when digitizing in the public sector is enabling reliable electronic signatures. This can be easier and cheaper than you might think, since existing infrastructure for managing ID badges and logins can be reused to implement advanced digital signatures.
This guide covers:
- The electronic signing needs of organizations in the public sector.
- How to choose the right electronic signing solution for your organization.
- The difference between digital and electronic signatures.
- How remote signatures work.
- How digitally signed documents are verified.
- How to use your organization's ID badges to authenticate users to the signing service.
- How and when to use nation-wide eIDs to authenticate users to the signing service.
- What the EU regulation eIDAS says about electronic signatures and their different trust levels.
"I appreciate how Nexus is constantly improving and innovating. I also feel secure in the hands of Nexus"
MIKE JARRET, COMPANY CORP.